For all you people who love to do heavy duty juicing but can’t seem to decide which juicer to buy, I believe I may have the right juicer for you! This is the Super Angel juicer, a high-end, twin-gear juicer designed for heavy duty use, all day, everyday. The whole juicer inside out is made from all stainless steel and appears to be capable of lasting a very long time. Find out in this comprehensive Super Angel juicer review if this machine is right for your situation.
An Overview of the Super Angel Juicer
The Super Angel is an extremely high-end juicer that is made from high-quality material from the insides and out. The brand ‘Super Angel’ has been around for more than 21 years and this particular juicer is one of the best juicers around and are ensured to last long. It can juice anything from carrots and apples to leafy greens and still contain the nutrients, enzymes and preserving the pure and natural taste of the food for a healthy yet delicious drink. This machine can not only do regular juicing but you can also enjoy delicious soy milk and tofu!
Since 2014, they’ve upgraded their machine to make it even better! Now, depending on your budget, you have the choice of the Pro, Deluxe, and Premium Deluxe versions.
Here Are Benefits Of This Masticating Juicer You Should Know About
So here are the good things I have found during my research and have listed them out below:
- Can juice almost any fruit or vegetable placed inside.
- Extracts high quantity of juice compared to other masticating juicers.
- Juice extracted is high quality and tasty.
- Not as much pulp left behind when juicing is finished. This means less waste from the fruits and vegetables you buy from the store.
- Easy to clean. Time savings is important for anyone who’s busy.
- Entire machine made of stainless steel. Seriously built to last!
- 10 year warranty on both the motor and the parts.
- Juice still has nutrients and enzymes preserved from the fruit.
- Excels in greens but still impressive with fruits.
- Very little foam produced in the juice.
- Extremely versatile. It can also make soy milk, nuts, butters and more!
- The machine juices quietly.
So now for the disadvantages which I believe is needed because not everything will please you in every way and I thought you should get to know the disadvantages so you would know what exactly you are buying here. So here you are:
- Takes about 15 minutes to juice, but hey even though it takes longer than those centrifugal juicers, it extracts a ton more juice and much higher quality preserving all the nutrients for a healthy drink!. (It’s also quiet because of that)
- Expensive…but still quite worth considering the extremely high quality materials used in the machine and quantity of the juice compared to other slow juicers.
- Some say one of the parts like the portion that contains the screen is hard to clean but others say cleaning is considerably easy. I’d say that this is rather subjective and depends on where the person is coming from. If they expect to just pick up the juicer housing and expect to rinse it directly under water and be done, then it is simply not realistic. All slow juicers require you to take the housing, filter, and gears apart to rinse separately.
- Doesn’t juice citrus fruits as well as a heavy duty citrus juicer will. If you are juicing mostly citrus, you’re better off with a juicer specialized in juicing citrus. This machine is basically an all-rounder. It juices most fruits and vegetables well but particularly excels in juicing vegetables as compared to most slow juicers.
What Do Real Buyers Say About This Product?
Before you decide on buying this product, it is a good idea to know what actual users experiences are. Here are some we found noteworthy:
I make a Dr. Oz “Fresh” Juice daily, using celery, apple, spinach, cucumber, lemon, lime, ginger and parsley. Using 1kg (35 ounce) of ingredients the Angel Juicer returns 894gms (31 ounce) of juice, making it almost 90% efficient at extracting liquid from the mentioned ingredients. The Angel excels at leafy greens, but is also very impressive with fruits. If produce is inserted too quickly, a mushy goop at the bottom of the feeding shoot appears and eventually a couple of drops will leak from the clamping mechanism. This is the biggest annoyance I have encountered with the juicer, but rarely problematic if produce is inserted slowly enough. — MarleyCat
So as you can see here I picked out some comments by MarleyCat and this person says that the amount of juice extracted is almost 90% which is quite impressive. This person noted some problems if foods are inserted too quickly but this problem isn’t much big of a deal if inserted slowly.
Folks, I considered every amazon review and spent about 8 hours studying the web before I dropped the cash on this machine. It’s a lot of money. But, the juice this thing makes is incredible. In fact, I had mine for three days and loved it so much that I bought one for my dad. He has juiced off-and-on his whole life and I remember seeing EVERY juicer come and go as a kid; Champion, Juiceman I & II, LeLanne, Omega, etc. But we both agree, this juicer beats all juicers. It is the only juicer that I have ever purchased that I KEEP USING. My dad said the same thing. Other juicers are like a novelty and I get sick of cleaning them, but this one is a joy to clean because my body associates it with the most dense and helpful nutrition I have ever received. — Levi501
So this person has spent a lot of time finding the right juicer and he seems to be loving the product and enjoyed using it so much that he even bought one for dad despite the price. Levi501 also says he gets lots of nutrition from the juices produced from this machine and because of that doesn’t mind the clean up.
So after reading all the things that I mentioned above and researched, I definitely recommend this machine to those who want to juice heavy duty and want high quality and not to mention healthy juices. But even though it looks expensive for something that just juices fruits, I think you would know why once you give this thing a try!
If you are looking for a more affordable slow juicer, may I suggest you find something more suitable yet can still juice really well for you. An alternative home juicer I’d recommend is the Hurom which one of the models I also reviewed that is also a slow juicer and juices quietly while preserving the natural taste and the nutrients of the fruits or vegetables. Having said that, this is the juicer I’d get if it was the only slow juicing machine I was going to get.
Where Is the Best Place to Get This Juicer?
If you are going to drop a pretty penny for this juicing machine, it is important to go with a trusted retailer who will provide you with any needed service. While I don’t see any problem arising from the purchase of this machine, it is always smart to protect yourself just in case. You are also assured when going with an established retailer like Amazon that the product you get is genuine. If you are somehow unhappy about your purchase, just contact them and they will get right back to you. Click on the link below to find out more about this juicer…