Maybe you have heard of the B6000, and this is why you are here today. I have done some research on this product and have listed all the information you need to know about this machine so you can make a better decision. Like you, I don’t want to buy something and in the end become disappointed about it. Before dropping a couple hundred bucks, you’d want to know more about whether this product is as good as people say it is. Sure, you can always fall back on the merchant’s refund/return policy but that’s too much trouble. Well, this review is for you.
A Little Background on the Kuvings Slow Masticating Juicer
Well to start off, this is a slow masticating juicer and is targeted to people who are more concerned and cautious about their health more than anything. This juicer is also one of Kuvings most well-known juicers and rated four stars on the Amazon marketplace. We’ll cover some important things to note in this review so you will get to know this slow juicing machine.
These are Great Points Of This Juicer…
Now for the advantages, I have listed them out for you to see in the bullets below:
- The quality of juice far exceeds the juice made from centrifugal juicers because the essential nutrients and enzymes are preserved during the juicing process for a healthy drink!
- Quantity of juice exceeds those juices from centrifugal juicers.
- The resulting pulp is pretty dry, and this means you got the most out of the fruits or vegetables.
- Needs less effort to push the produce into the machine compared to other juicers.
- A wide-feeding tube that can easily take in whole foods like whole apples and that reduces the prep and processing time.
- Includes a BPA-free blank strainer that can also make frozen fruit and sorbet!
- Includes rotary cleaning brush
- Virtually silent compared to centrifugal juicers.
- Comes with a Kuvings’ special recipe book!
So there you have it, the “juicy” features of this machine.
What I Didn’t Like About This Juicer…
Well you can’t run away from the disadvantages now can you? Every machine has it’s ups and downs and now for the things that I felt made it less than perfect…
- Cleaning is of course needed but let’s face it, there is no juicer out there that doesn’t need cleaning after use. Cleaning is a lot easier compared to other slow juicers.
- Some of the negative reviews noted that the stopper breaks, but there are even more people who have used the product and faced no problem at all.
- Expensive compared to centrifugal juicers but worth it if you consider the juice that is extracted from fruits in this machine.
After all that, if you’re still not too sure, what about the experiences of real users?
What Actual Buyers Say
Here are some comments people made about this product that give you insight into what people think about this product.
The quiet operation is nice. What sold me on this machine was the wide mouth. I was so pleased with the yield. I used it for the first time today and I got like a little over 16 oz. from four carrots, 2 pears, and and apple. It was smooth and not foamy like the juice from the old juicer, and I would not have gotten that much juice from the centrifugal machine. — Sireeta L. Taylor
So this buyer, Sireeta, likes the wide feed feature and says it gives a very high yield of 16 oz from just a few fruits and veggies.
For those who might be considering the Green Star Elite juicer, here’s a user who tried them both and liked the Kuvings:
I found it took less time to use than my beloved Green Star and it did not cause me any pain in my back while using it as it is pretty much self-feeding with the exception of putting in some larger fruits or veggies. The greens juiced well (and no foam) with my rotating them with the soft and hard veggies and fruits as I fed them in as suggested in the video. — onefreespirit427
This user also commends the easier to clean and to assemble characteristics of this machine compared to the Green Star juicer. He mentions that the Kuvings slow juicer doesn’t take up a lot of countertop space. He liked the self-feeding feature and it also resulted in almost dry pulp from veggies and fruit like their Green Star.
User Comparision: Kuvings Juicer vs Omega Vertical Slow Juicer
Another user, nicknamed puargs, mentions that after comparing the Kuvings to the Omega juicer model VSJ 843QS, he likes the Kuvings more. The fact that it made sorbets was a huge plus for his pregnant wife. For him, it was easier to use and clean, ran at the optimal RPM of 60, and has a bigger chute. Although the Omega is slightly quieter because of the lower RPM, the quality of resulting juice was almost identical to the Omega.
Is This Machine Worth Buying?
Granted there is no perfect product out there. You want something that is as close to what you are looking for in a juicing machine. With any product, there will be a few comments made by people who aren’t happy about the quality of the machine. After analyzing all the negative reviews, however, the majority of buyers seem to have little to no problem with their machine and the problems mentioned were minor or happened infrequently.
Where Is the Best Place to Buy This Machine?
If you’re looking to buy this machine, you must know where you can get the best deal. I have researched a variety of sites and found that in terms of selection, shipping and return policy, the site that provides you with the worry-free experience is a very trusted and well-known e-commerce site called Amazon. Got a problem with your product, or maybe it didn’t arrive? Just get in touch with them and they are quick to help you out. They also have very competitive prices. So if you are ready to learn more or are ready to take the plunge and order one, click the link below!