There are many juicers out there that can juice fairly well but this one in particular is one that I personally think has the benefits that you need in order to get the most out of your juicing results without much effort. It also is very high in quality which then makes it last longer and saves quite a bit of energy. With this juicer, your juices will be much more nutritious and results in a natural taste of the whole foods that are lost with other traditional juicers.
What is This Hurom Slow Juicer You Speak Of?
This juicer is one of the most popular and well known juicers with many highly positive reviews and ratings from actual users who have purchased this product. This juicer is highly recommended and will ensure your juicing experience is an enjoyable one.
Not only does this juicer give better results, it is also made with higher quality plastic used in the auger that is much stronger than the normal ones used in lower end juicers. It comes in various different colors to choose from and would make an exciting addition to your kitchen!
Differences Between the Hurom HU-100 and Hurom Elite HH-SBB11 Model
There are two different models of Hurom available. Both are good at doing the job it is supposed to do but the Hurom Elite which is a lot newer does it a little better. The Hurom Elite slow juicer uses a twin-winged auger and advanced Auto-Pulp feature which makes it perform better in the juicing and handling of the pulp. Both deploy their proprietary Slow Squeezing Technology (SST) but the newer Elite is even easier to use and clean than previous Hurom models.
In terms of price, the Hurom Elite costs a $100 more than the standard version. If you have the budget and like the Hurom, it is always better to go with the upgraded model in the Elite.
Advantages Of Buying the Hurom Juicer
Before you decide on whether this appliance is right for your home, you need to understand what the capabilities of this machine are. Here are some advantages of this slow juicer you should know:
- It uses a cold-pressing system that extracts 35% more juice than the normal high speed juicers and in the end leaves a drier pulp and more juice!
- It is patented with slow squeezing technology that gently squeezes the ingredients. This technology preserves the natural taste and nutrients commonly lost by traditional models, also retaining the heat-sensitive nutrients like Vitamins A and C and other live enzymes to make a more nutritious drink.
- This masticating juicer can easily process almost any fruit of veggie that is placed inside, even baby food!
- Very low energy consumption – It only uses 150 watts of energy yet is extremely effective in getting the job done.
- Features a heavy-duty strainer and auger that is eight times stronger than the traditional plastics.
- BPA free which is important when you don’t want nasty chemicals to seep into your juice.
- It is available in 3 different easy-to-match with your kitchen colors – silver, white and black.
- Has a 10-year warranty on the motor so you have peace of mind for a long time.
- Easy to clean.
- Almost completely silent!
What About Disadvantages Of the Hurom Juicer?
So let’s get real here, not every product is perfect in every way and may sometimes disappoint you a little but here are some cons that I have found in my research that the machine has and you may encounter which i think takes just a slight effort to avoid:
- The parts are not dishwasher safe. Since it is a rather simple clean up process requiring a rinse of some of the removable parts, it really doesn’t take much time so you don’t need a dishwasher to wash it.
- Machine isn’t able to juice big items as it’ll jam. But still, this is a home juicer. Unless you are planning to juice for hours in a day and you can afford a thousand-plus commercial juicer, then this may not be the right juicer for you. Just don’t force the foods in and it should be fine!
- A lot of pulp may be left over after use so it may get stuck. To avoid this, you just run some water through it. Pulp may get also get stuck if you put in big items. Chop it up!
What Do Actual Buyers Say About This Product?
Here are some of the reviews that I saw while researching that I thought are important and you should see to get to know more about what people think and encounter while using these machines:
“Honestly, I really wanted one of the Omega nutrition center juicers, but just watching the videos of making carrot juice on those things was painful! You have to JAM it into the feed chute to get the carrots to go in. The amazing thing about this juicer is that the auger PULLS carrots in with no effort whatsoever from the user. One thing to note though, is that you need to let it do its own work. If you DO push it in, it locks up the auger.” — E. Tam
So as you can see here, this buyer is saying that it dosen’t take any effort really to juice the food but if you do try and jam it in you may clog the auger which is one of the cons mentioned above. Also E. Tam is also saying that this juicer compared to the Omega takes much lesser effort.
“Well worth the money. This juicer is easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to store. I use it everyday, which has not been the case in the past with juicers. I can make my daily juice in 10 minutes or less, including cleanup. Love it!” — Stephanie Ferguson
This is another buyer that is clearly in love with this juicer and can tell she would definitely use it again.
So Should You Invest Your Money On This Product?
Well, looking at the points and headings I have made above that I have taken the time to research, I really recommend this juicer to you and I have also provided you with a trusted merchant, Amazon, that will ship for free depending on your location. They have a great reputation and fantastic service as well. So you can always get a refund from them say if the product does not arrive or it is broken. Simply click on the link below which takes you directly to the product…